International American University
• International American University is located at Los Angeles, CA.
• IAU is an institution of higher education approved by the state of California
bureau for private post secondary education (BPPE).
• Further, IAU is authorized by the United States Department of Homeland
Security (DHS), to accept and enroll foreign, non-immigrant F-1 students for
academic degrees or language trainings.
Note: On March 6, 2009, International American University was approved by the
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) of the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) to accept and enroll foreign, non-immigrant F-1 students for
International American University was originally established in 2005 in Los
Angeles, CA as a distance learning school offering degrees strictly online. In
January 2008, they moved to Palmdale, CA and established our first classroom
program. Gaining SEVIS approval in March of 2009 to host F-1 Students, they
sought the need for a more cultured location to develop our campus. Thus, we
moved back to Los Angeles.
IAU has two campuses: Los Angeles & Orange County
Their main campus in Los Angeles is centrally located between Hollywood, Santa
Monica Pier, Universal Studios, and Downtown Los Angeles while their smaller
campus is located about 10 minutes from Disneyland in Orange County.
Department of Business
• Associates of Science in Business Administration (ASBA) – 60 Units
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 120 Units
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) – 36 Units
• Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) – 60 Units
CAS Department of Business
• Accelerated Certificate of Accountancy (CAcc) – 27 Units
• Certificate of Accountancy (CAcc) – 60 Units
• Bachelor of Accountancy (BAcc) – 120 Units
Department of English Studies
• English as a Second Language (ESL)
Applications are accepted throughout the year but there are 3 major intakes for
Spring- Jan and April
Summer- May and Aug
Fall- Sept and Dec
Application Fee: $175.00 (non-refundable)
Undergraduate Tuition: $200.00 per unit
Graduate Tuition: $400.00 per unit
As per the latest update on university website: Link is provided below
Entire course fee:
Associate of Science in Business Administration (ASBA) - $100 per unit.
$100 x 60 = $6, 000
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - $100 per unit. $200 x 120 =
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - $250 per unit. $400 x 36 =
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) - $250 per unit. $250 x 60 =
For Undergraduate course: $32400 minimum you need to show as bank
For Graduate course: $16200 minimum you need to show as bank statement
If you have done your Secondary education or previous education in English
medium then EPC can be accepted or any of the below mentioned criteria you
need to fulfill.
• Undergraduate: A minimum score of 500 on the paper-based Test of
English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 61 on the Internet
Based Test (iBT), a 6.0 on the International English Language Test
(IELTS) or 44 on the PTE** Academic Score Report.
• Master's Degree: A minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of
English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT) or 71 on the Internet
Based Test (iBT), 6.5 on the International English Language Test
(IELTS) or 50 on the PTE Academic Score Report;
• First Professional Degree or Professional Doctoral Degree: a minimum
score of 550 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language
(TOEFL PBT), or 80 on the Internet Based Test (iBT), a 6.5 on the
International English Language Test (IELTS), or 58 on the PTE
Academic Score Report.
• Application + Application Fee: Complete all items on the printed Application for
Admission form (found on website). Type on the form ensuring that all details are
legible. Then, print the form and sign/date. There is a $175 non-refundable
application fee for all F-1 applicants.
• Headshot: A current photo that is no older than 6 months is required. The photo
shall be used for your student identification card and uploaded to your profile
(email jpg is acceptable).
• Official Transcripts: You must request from every American college or university
you have attended and request that an official transcript be sent to the Office of
Admissions & Records. An official transcript is one that is sent directly to IAU from
the issuing institution. Prior college and university transfer courses and/or
degrees must be earned at an appropriately accredited institution or foreign
equivalent. For schools outside the U.S., please see policy below.
• Foreign Credential Evaluations: If you completed your degree at a foreign
(outside of the United States) college or university, you will need to submit a
professional General Report foreign credential evaluation. If you want to receive
transfer credit for coursework you have completed at a foreign (outside of the
United States) college or university you will need to submit a professional courseby-
course evaluation of your coursework.
• Resume: As an undergraduate business student, it is helpful to have professional
experience at the time of application. As a graduate business student, it is vital.
• Evidence of English Proficiency (required for foreign students)
• Copy of passport
• Bank Statements to show financial capability
• Dependent Copy of Passport (If applicable)
1. Step 1: Submit Admissions Portfolio (AP) + Admissions Fee
2. Step 2: Evaluation
3. Step 3: Decision
4. Step 4: Accept/Refuse Admission Offer
5. Step 5: Official Enrollment
6. Step 6: Registering For Classes
This university allows full-time CPT from day one and also OPT is available after
completion of your studies
For Free Appointment Call Now
Web: www.studymetro.com, www.htir.co.in
Send CV at firstname.lastname@example.org