International American University
• International American University is located at Los Angeles, CA.
• IAU is an institution of higher education approved by the state of California
bureau for private post secondary education (BPPE).
• Further, IAU is authorized by the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS), to accept and enroll foreign, non-immigrant F-1 students for academic degrees or language trainings.
Note: On March 6, 2009, International American University was approved by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to accept and enroll foreign, non-immigrant F-1 students for academic degrees
International American University was originally established in 2005 in Los Angeles, CA as a distance learning school offering degrees strictly online. In January 2008, they moved to Palmdale, CA and established our first classroom program. Gaining SEVIS approval in March of 2009 to hoe need for a more cultured location to develop our campus. Thus, we moved back to Los Angeles.
IAU has two campuses: Los Angeles & Orange County
Their main campus in Los Angeles is centrally located between Hollywood, Santa Monica Pier, Universal Studios, and Downtown Los Angeles while their smaller campus is located about 10 minutes from Disneyland in Orange County.
Department of Business
• Associates of Science in Business Administration (ASBA) – 60 Units • Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 120 Units
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) – 36 Units
• Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) – 60 Units
CAS Department of Business
• Accelerated Certificate of Accountancy (CAcc) – 27 Units • Certificate of Accountancy (CAcc) – 60 Units
• Bachelor of Accountancy (BAcc) – 120 Units Department of English Studies
• English as a Second Language (ESL)
st F-1 Students, they