Study and Work in Ireland
Ireland provides a unique program where the students can work part time on internship which helps to enhance the technical skills and experience.
• Beautiful green environment.
• Comparatively Low expenses.
• A Student can work part time i.e 20 hrs per week on Paid internship.
• 15 Years education is accepted.
• Get post study work visa for min 1yr and apply for green card.
• Get admissions with or without IELTS score. As few universities have IELTS waiver only if student has scored 60% and above in English subject.
• Students can work full time during off sessions.
• Students get a 1 stay back option for work permit.
• Dependents can fly only if the student is going for Masters.
• The bank statement requirement is 50% of the fees+ 1yr living expenses.
• The living expense in Ireland is of 2 kinds
• Visa is valid for 1 yr as they will be showing 1 yr tuition fees and living expenses.
• The bank statement should be 6months old.
• We can get offer letter in 2 or 3 weeks and in top universities maximum 4 weeks to issue offer letter.
For Free Appointment Call Now
Study Metro, Brigade Road, Bangalore
Web: www.studymetro.com, www.htir.co.in
Send CV at email@example.com